Top Ten Coldest Countries in the World
Living in one of the coldest countries in the world is a great challenge indeed. It is really not easy to live in a freezing temperatures in relation to common daily activities such as sleeping, working, getting around is very cool against the human body that is not used. But not everything is nightmare because imagine the scenery is amazing and fun that snow provides. Following are top ten Coldest countries in the world.
1. Antarctica: Through the continent of Antarctica area are the lowest temperatures of the world, and the conditions can be so extreme in the winter season. Other local features are still very dry climate and rainfall that can even kill. Antarctica is a beautiful country which is supposed to be one of the coldest countries of the world.
2. United States of America: Such country in the Alaskan region has highlighted the extremely low temperature. Not only the cold is extreme, and use to face strong winds, with the risk of very cold temperature those exposed at any time in these areas. Mount Mc Kinley in that country, also called Denali is the highest peak in North American region, and is considered one of the coldest mountains around the planet. The Denali is located in central Alaska, with average temperatures of minus 40 degree C record.
3. Estonia: Estonia is a country that is not extremely low temperature, but does not have to live comfortable temperature. The cause of this situation is given by the ordinary rains that are responsible for sharply lowering the temperature, regardless of season. This country is also one of the coldest countries in the world.
4. Finland: For the winter season, this country is covered with snow for something around four months, and the temperature may plummet to minus 20 degrees mark, and in turn, the summer milder. The area of Lapland is the coldest in the country, especially with strong winds and biting also feature.
5. Russia: In Russia the entire year the winds are common, deriving from the average temperature registering very low numbers. In January, the minimum can reach around minus 27 degree C and the maximum temperature to minus 8 degree C. The summer season is slightly warm, with average temperatures around 3 degree C, which symbolizes too cold.
6. Greenland: This country having the average temperature minus 9 degree C, and higher reaches 7 degree C, even in the days of the months considered milder. Across the country, there is coverage of the ice sheet, and so sunlight is prevented from entering the atmosphere. This is also one of the coldest countries in the world.
7. Canada: Canada is too cold country, the cities of this countries having different temperatures. Prairie provinces in the region of the cold is present with temperature may reach by day, less than 15 degree C, and in the night it can go less than 39 degree C. In the region, there is an occurrence of many winds, which worsens the situation of the cold for anyone adapt.
8. Kazakhstan: The country has very hot summer, but the winter season is considered too cold to live. The coldest city is Astana, with heavy rains and yet no regularity. For example, in the winter, the output of the home can lead to loss of the toe by freezing factor.
9. Mongolia: In this country, the average temperature is lower than 0 degree C in the winter. Have between April and October, freezing may occur. In January and February the temperature is cold, and it can reach up to minus 20 degree C. Other signs of extreme cold in this region is frozen water, and rainfall are really dangerous.
10. Iceland: Iceland is a country of extreme cold having ice to every corner. From the lower regions, the temperature is known on the average, no more than up to the mark of 0 degree C. In the upper regions it is having the ordinary temperature which is colder than minus 10 degree C.