World’s Most Expensive Engagement Rings Of 2013
Here are some of the most expensive engagement rings in the year 2013 which was a topic of discussion for its costs and the person who own these rings:
1. Lorraine Schwartz Engagement Ring: Is an exceptionally perfect diamond ring which has an enormous emerald cut diamond. The cost of the ring varies between $5 and $8 million. It is a diamond which is one of its kinds and has a sprawling effect. This ring was presented to Kim Kardashian by Lorraine Schwartz as a part of the wedding proposal, for which Kim had replied yes.
2. De Beers Round Cut Brilliant Diamond Platinum Engagement Ring: A superbly brilliant ring with a diamond which is round in shape is one of the most exclusive rings presented by De BEERS. The diamond embedded in the platinum frame has a net weight of nine carats. It possesses a color rating of the grade D, which is the most spectacular rating for a diamond. It comes at a very expensive price nearing about a million of dollars. The price of this ring is $1.83 million.
3. Tiffany & Co. Oval Diamond Engagement Ring: Established in 1837, Tiffany & Co is one of the most exclusive jewellery stores in the United States. It is known to create amazing designs and showcases exceptional jewellery. It has created an extraordinary ring which features a diamond having an oval shape fitted into a platinum frame. There is an option where in the oval shaped stone can be replaced with square pillow shapes. This ring consts around $1.47 million.
4. House of Taylor Oval Diamond Engagement Ring: Costing an exorbitant sum of $1.3 million, this oval shaped diamond engagement ring is created by the House of Taylor. Set is a platinum frame; there is a huge diamond in the center having a weight of 5.98 carats. This huge diamond is surrounded by small diamonds on all sides having a total weight of 3.96 carats. This makes the ring look like a flower.
5. De Beers Rose Cut White Diamond Engagement Ring: Having been made by De Beers, De Beers Rose Cut White Diamond Engagement Ring is widely known to be “the secret kiss of the rose ring”. It has a huge small diamond which is pink in color in the center which has a weight of about 0.8 carats. It is surrounded by bud shaped white diamonds weighing 4.15 carats. These are set in a platinum ring. The price of the ring is about $525,000.
6. De Beers Asscher Cut Diamond Engagement Ring: The Asscher cut diamond engagement comes from the leading diamond giants from Luxembourg, De Beers. It is one of the most exclusive rings ever seen. The one created in 2013 which features a diamond having a weight of 10.19 carats, which is further on set in a platinum ring. It costs a whopping amount of $520,000.
7. Avianne & Co. Past, Present and Future Emerald Cut Diamond Engagement Ring: This exceptionally beautiful diamond ring comes from the Avianne & Co. This company is surely the largest jewellery store in the highly famous diamond district of the city of New York. It features diamonds cut in an emerald shape having a net weight of 15 carats. The frames constitutes with diamonds all around. The price of the ring is about $500,000.
8. Avianne & Co. Round Cut White Solid Gold Diamond Engagement Ring: Created by Avianne & Co., this white solid gold diamond engagement ring comes from the Avianne & Co.. It is prized at $375,000. The center of the ring supports a round cut diamond which has a weight of 6.61 carats. The color rating is L & has a tremendous clarity of SI1. The total weight of the ring is 12.3 grams & its width is 0.75 inches.