Top Ten Places to Visit in The United States
A trip to United States of America…excited? Be sure to visit these top ten amazing places and make your trip the most memorable trip you have had till now.
1. Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, Orlando: Situated in the Bay Lake in Florida, Magic Kingdom Park is one of the most renowned theme parks across the world. It is also known as the Magic Kingdom. It was one of the first parks built in the Walt Disney World Resort. It is divided into six parts of which each of them is known as a land. It
is designed by the famous WED Enterprises and the layout is similar to that of the Disneyland Park located in California.
2. Times Square, New York City: Located from the street West 42nd to West 47th Streets, Times Square is usually known to be “Crossroads of the World” or “The Center of the Universe”, or “The Great White Way”. It is situated in the neighborhood in Manhattan, Midtown in New York. It proudly boasts itself to be one of the world’s busiest intersections for pedestrians. It is one of the major hubs and holds tremendous importance for the entertainment industry.
3. Fenway Park, Boston: Situated near the Kenmore Square in Boston, Fenway Park is a baseball park. It is the one of the oldest Major League stadiums which are in use till now. It came into being in 1912. It has hosted nearly 10 Major World Series till now. It was known by the name of “shrine” by a pitcher of all times, Mr. Bill Lee. The park is surely one of the most well recognized sports avenues across the globe.
4. Mount Rushmore, South Dakota: Mount Rushmore is one of the most exclusive sculptures in the world. It was made by Gutzon Borglum & his son. They were Danish- American by origin. It is a huge sculpture, sculpted into the granite face of Mount Rushmore. The total area covered by the memorial is 1278.45 acres and its total height is 5725 feet above sea level.
5. Taos Pueblo, New Mexico: Is a pueblo which belongs to a tribe named Taos. It is situated 1 mile to the north of the city of Taos in New Mexico and is nearly 1000 years old. This community of Taos is one of the most secretive & orthodox Pueblos. In 1992 this place was marked as a World Heritage Site and was considered as a landmark of historic importance in the year 1960.
6. Big Sur, California: Big Sur, California is a very thinly populated area situated in the Central Coast of California. It has derived its name from the native Spanish language, “el sur grande”. It means “the big south”. It offers fantastic view to its visitors and is widely visited by tourists from all over the world. The total area it extends is from 120 miles south of San Francisco in the north to 245 miles south of San Francisco to the northwest.
7. Grand Canyon, Arizona: Grand Canyon, Arizona is proudly known to be the 15th America. It is located in Arizona and is acclaimed to be a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The park’s most prominent feature is a gorge of the river Colorado. This is usually considered to have its name in one of the seven natural wonders across the globe. The Grand Canyon National Park was recognized and named as an official park in the year 1919. It covers a tremendous area of about 4926 square kilometers.
8. South Beach, Miami: Situated between Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic Ocean to the eastern side of the city of Miami, South Beach is an excellent neighborhood in the city of Miami Beach in Florida. In 2010, it had a population of about 39186 residents. The area is an ideal place for tourists. There have been a large number of natural & artificial changes in South Beach. This has resulted in a rising regional economy. It has an amazing night life which a large number of nightclubs and fancy restaurants.
9. Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco: Is a suspension bridge situated over the Golden Gate Strait. It is a channel which extends from the San Francisco Bridge to the Marine County. Its total length is about three miles. The bridge is given accreditation at an international level and is known as an exceptional wonder created by the Civil Engineers of America. The chief engineer associated with the construction of this wonder was Strauss. He was responsible for the creation of the design & the construction of this bridge.
10. Millennium Park, Chicago: Situated in the Loop Community area in Chicago, Millennium Park is a very well maintained public park in Chicago. Originally, it was built in order to celebrate the millennium. The construction of the park began in the year 1998 and was formally inaugurated in the year 2004. The opening was done at a magnificent level where in 3, 00,000 people were invited. It was organized for three consecutive days and concerts were organized by some well recognized bands such as the Grant Park Orchestra and Chorus. The park has a parking garage at the top and a rail at the Station; it is usually known to be the largest rooftop garden in the world. Oldest National Park in the United States of America.