TOP TEN ODI Cricket Teams: ICC RANKINGS
For all the cricket followers who support their favorite teams can check out the latest ranking updated by the ICC(International Cricket Council). The list was last updated on 9th November, 2013.
1. India: Ruling on the first spot amongst all the teams is “Team India”. With a very stupendous performance, the Indian team has secured 6535 points. This team is performing consistently well on the field and holding the title of the World Champions by winning the World Cup 2011 and Champions Trophy 2013.
2. Australia: On the second spot we have team Australia. This team is fighting very hard and giving a tough competition for the first spot. The four time world champions recently added many new and young faces in their team.
3. England: For the third place we have team England, facing a huge competition from the others, they are dropped by one position. The host of the ICC Champions Trophy failed to capitalize the home conditions.
4. Sri Lanka: This team has the potential to turn the match into their favor at any moment, they were the runner up team in the World Cup 2011 and gave a very hard competition to the Winners (India). They are securing their position at the fourth spot.
5. South Africa: On the fifth spot we have team South Africa. With a very strong and experienced batting and bowling line up this team has the potential to be the pretender for any championship titles. They have some world’s best all-rounder and aggressive players in their squad.
6. Pakistan: On the sixth position we have team Pakistan. With their astounding bowling they are very difficult to face in any condition. Holding some top positions in the individual records for this year proves the capability of the players.
7. West Indies: This is the most dangerous team in the list as they contain some big hitters of the ball who can take the match away from the opponent anytime. The two time World Cup champions making their spot for the seventh position in the ranking. It is very hard to predict this team because of their strong and aggressive batting line up.
8. New Zealand: The kiwis are on the eighth spot. This year was not gone very good for them as they having a very great potential and some very aggressive and great players who can lead their team to victory.
9. Bangladesh: On the ninth spot we have the Bangladesh team. This team has a good potential and proved themselves many times by beating some top teams from the list.
10. Zimbabwe: On the last spot we have the Zimbabwe team. Fighting hard to get a good position in the list makes them a good competitor for their nearby teams in the list.