Top Ten Largest Cruise Ships of the World
The largest cruise ships in the world are impressive and serve as mini floating cities with luxuryious and comfortable lives for passengers on it with having great and excellent customer service.
For people around the world living in this maritime adventure across the ocean symbolizes a dream come true, with unforgettable experience. After all, it is to enjoy the comfort and functionality offered by these special ships are amazing every trip. Following are top ten largest cruise ships in the world:
1. Freedom of the Seas: This beautiful ship is part of the Freedom Class, and Royal Caribbean International. It is the largest cruise ship in the world. The composition of the Freedom of the Seas is 339 meters in length, weight of 158 tons and 56 meters wide. The shipping total is 4370 guests with 1,360 crew to serve which makes the total capacity of 5730 people. Almost double the total capacity of the Titanic that supported up to 3327 people, and triple weight. This Cruise Ship really have great attractions which includes restaurant and bars, wave simulator, shopping center, and many more.
2. Oasis of the Seas: This is the first current Oasis Class ship, which has been constructed by Finland, and was launched in 2009 to the sea. There are 16 floors in this ships. Oasis of the Seas carries 5450 passengers at a time, which makes it the second largest cruise ship in the world. The highlight of the park is the tropical vegetation in outdoor, Central Park, and Rising Tide bar that moves up and down on the surface.
3. Queen Mary II: On thirt position, we have, Queen Mary II. This wonderful ship among the largest cruise around the world was thrown into the sea in the year 2003. The major attractions of this ship includes 15 bars and restaurants, even casino, ballroom, 5 pools, a planetarium and theater. One can have a great and wonderful experience on it.
4. Disney Dream: This is the third cruise ship from Disney Cruise Line , which is a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, appearing in 2011. The Disney Dream is up 340 meters and 37 meters in width and the ability of this ship is around 4000 passengers and 1458 crew members yet.
5. MSC Splendida: On fifth position we have, MSC Splendida, and this amazing fantasy class ship serving since 2009, and its name would be MSC Serenata that time, which was modified in construction to mention elegance and beauty features. Several ports are covered by the route of the MSC Splendida. It has been operated by MSC Cruises.
6. Norwegian Epic: The ability of this beautiful ship is for 4100 passengers and it is being operated by Norwegian Cruise Lines. The composition of the ship is very interesting for families with water parks, rock climbing wall, and outlets. This ship having 20 bars, a nightclub, theater, jazz club, comedy club, with exclusive regions. The casino also attracts the audience, beyond the SPA board with 24 rooms to treat.
7. Celebrity Eclipse: Celebrity Eclipse, which has operations for Celebrity Cruises. This ship carries 2852 passengers plus crew and circulated since 2008. It is environmentally friendly ship with global prominence, and use of solar energy, in addition to the lamps diodes with 30 % savings in energy costs in relation to the various ships. This ship is one of the largest ships in the world.
8. Voyager of the Seas: The launch of the Voyager of the Seas was in 1999, and the operation of this ship is done by Royal Caribbean International. It has the capacity of 3114 passagners weighing 137,276 tons. The construction of this beautiful ship completed in Finland.
9. Carnival Dream: Carnival Dream is the Dream class and weighs 130,000 tons. The composition is by 37 meters wide, with 15 decks and 306 meters in length. The operation of the Carnival Dream is done by the American company Carnival Cruise Lines, the first cruise ship with construction by Fincantieri shipyard Italian. Shipping is for 3652 passengers, plus 1369 crew on board.
10. Diamond Princess: The wonderful Diamond Princess is operated by Princess Cruises which started in 2004, in particular with cruises to Alaska in the summer, and Asia and Oceania in the winter. The measurement of this ship is given by 294 meters in length and weighing 116,000 tons with capacity for 2670 people. Comparing the Diamond Princess is ten times larger than Buckingham Palace, and still five times greater than the Taj Mahal.