Top Six Underwater Hotels Across the World
We are here again with world’s top six underwater hotels for our readers. These hotels are famous for its charm and glamor and tourists like to visit these hotels again and again:
1. The Water Discus, Dubai: The Polish company Deep Ocean Technology developed the world’s biggest underwater hotel. This hotel is a new addition to the existing two underwater hotels in Dubai. The name Water Discus is given because of its circular shaped construction which looks like a UFO. This hotel contains 21 suits which are constructed between the two circular buildings. The Water Discus is constructed in such a manner where few discs are positioned above water and few of them are submerged under water upto 30 meters deep. It is constructed in such a way that it can be extended at any point of time if required.
2. Manta Resort, Tanzania: The Manta Resort is located on the Pemba Island towards the northwestern lean. This resort contains some splendid facilities that include one of the best beaches for swimming and diving in the whole Zanzibar. The Manta Resort contains 17 trendy and relaxed rooms with different price categories. The rooms of this resort are constructed with many features that include the sunset view, some very spacious private rooms and many more. The color of the tides also changes as the day progresses from blue to green. The structure is very astounding and is developed by the Swedish engineers. The rooms underwater are made up of glass which gives a complete 360 degrees view of the surroundings.
3. Jules Undersea Lodge, Florida: This is an American hotel which is placed in Key Largo, Florida. The Jules Undersea Lodge contains some very interesting and adventurous features. This lodge is the only underwater hotel in the whole United States and the total depth under water is measured as 30 feet. The way to enter the rooms is very adventurous, the guests have to scuba dive to enter their rooms. This hotel was constructed in 1986 and it is situated at the underneath of the Emerald Lagoon. For the entrance into this hotel the scuba diving certification is not essential because the front door is located 21 feet under water from the ground level. This hotel was started as a laboratory to do some research on the underwater habitats.
4. Hilton’s Conrad Maldives Rangali Island Resort, Maldives: The Hilton’s Conrad Maldives Rangali Island resort is located at the Rangali, South Ari Atoll, Maldives. This is one of the most beautiful underwater hotels with some very luxurious facilities. This hotel is widen crossways between two private islands and is connected by a foot bridge. This resort contains many activities like diving, excursions, water sports, submarine rides and also the famous mantra rays which can be seen during the mantra season only which occurs from December to March. There is spa facility also available within the hotel premises. In addition, there are also 11 different types of restaurants and bars having the facility of private parties. The island does not support any parking for vehicles.
5. The Hydropolis Underwater Resort Hotel, Dubai: The Hydropolis Underwater Resort Hotel, Dubai is yet to be launched. This hotel is under construction and it will be the world’s first luxury underwater hotel. This hotel is segregated in three major parts, the first one is the land post, at this part all the guests will be greeted. The second one is the passageway connection, which
will connect all the persons to the center place of the hotel and the last one is the 220 luxury suites which all are located underwater in a complex. The construction is very modern and vast which covers almost 260 Hectares and covering all the luxurious features within the hotel premises.
6. Reef World Australia: The Great Barrier Reef’s is the world’s largest living structure on the world and was created millions of years ago. The size of the Great Barrier Reef’s is so big that it can be easily seen from the outer space. This structure is made up of 2,900 (approx.) reefs and the size is extremely big that covers almost 344,400 square kilometers of the Coral Sea. The complete Reef World is divided into various sectors, one is the upper sun deck which is famous for the sun view. Second is the middle deck which is on the ocean level and third is the lower deck which is famous for its underwater view.