Some Easy Tips to Impress Your Boss
We all want to get into favor with our boss. This is especially true if we have a charismatic boss , we admire and we want to make him proud of us in turn . A small compliment, a smile, a kind look or outright sincere congratulations for the work done, and this is our ego and our buoyed block motivation. Here are five easy tips that will help you to impress your boss.
1. Complete the tasks that others do not want: The first step is to do your job and do it well. Fulfill all your tasks. If you can do some more, do not hesitate. If you do your job, if you honor all the tasks it involves, including those that are more difficult or less attractive and if you know those you take on your colleagues tend to overlook, you ‘ll quickly perceive as someone with whom it is easy to work. Obviously, it is not to volunteer for everything and do all the things that others do not want to do without fuss. But if you stick your hand in the contract and if you apply without complaining, your boss will notice and appreciate it. This may include the making of coffee while everyone drinks coffee and leaves empty and fill the sheet while the copier before you just made 3000 copies for file and do not care of have emptied the tank.
2. Learn your job and do it well: This may seem like an stupid advice, but you’d be surprised the number of colleagues who do not know how to handle customer transactions, which nevertheless fall daily expectations. Meet your deadlines and commitments, pay attention to your spelling, your grammar and punctuation in your written documents and cooperate with those who depend on your job to make them correctly.
3. Know your box and have a global vision: Even if you are in a business where you do not plan to stay until the end of your days, you should know your background box. Ask yourself the question “What our customers want and expect from us? What are our products and services? How the systems we work with work?” This is what you do every day, all be doing the best possible. This involves knowing the box, keep an eye on new developments in your field or in similar businesses. This awareness of the broader picture will give you access to conversations about future opportunities or risks affecting the business. This knowledge and perspective sit down your credibility and you may be seen as candidate potential for future jobs or jobs requiring such a perspective and as a personal initiative. So if an article appears in the newspaper about your business or box working in the same sector, copy in an email and send the members of your team and your boss.
4. Tidy your workspace: Whatever your workspace, it must be organized and should look professional. Your office reveals a part of your personality. We must find a balance, it must be either overloaded or too clean. If no paper or no tool work drags on your desktop, you will give the impression of not working. But if your office is flooded with leaves, you do not give the impression of not working. Your disorganization might suggest that you do not control your job at all. When you leave work, take a few minutes to store your files in order to find a perfect office the next morning.
5. Arrive early, Return later: We must stop to arrive right on time, when the clock says 9:00 prepare your key “starting blocks” mode when approaching furiously berore time. Your boss will have the impression that you did not really want to be there. Just make a little effort, 10 to 15 minutes on each side, so that you could be there in your Boss’s eyes. You give the impression of suffering to be there and be ready to do anything to get away from you, but rather you will be charged as an investment that pays off. Your boss will think you are motivated to your job, what will distinguish you from your colleagues.