Richest Person in the World!!
Billionaire- The term sounds flashy, yes definitely it is. Here’s giving you an insight on the top ten billionaires in the world.
1.Bill Gates: Born on October 28th, 1955, William Henry Bill Gates is one of the most powerful business tycoons across the globe. He is the former CEO and the present Chairperson of the one of the leading software companies, Microsoft. According to the Bloomberg Billionaires latest survey, he is the world’s richest person.
2. Carlos Slim Helu & family: Carlos Slim Helú proudly holds a strong position in the Mexican Business Industry. He is an investor & a philanthropist. He has a magnificent holding in a huge number of
companies by way of his conglomerate Grupo Carso. Currently, Slim is the chairman cum Chief Executive officer of telecommunications companies Telmex and América Móvil.
3. Amancio Ortega: Ranked as the third richest person across the globe by Forbes, Amancio is a Spanish fashion professional and the first founding chairman of the Inditex fashion group. He is best known for its chain of clothing and accessories under the name of Zara.
4. Warren Buffett: Warren Buffett is widely considered to be an American Business magnate and investor. He is the Chairman, CEO & the largest shareholder of Berkshire Hathaway. He is an exceptionally powerful person and the magazine Time named him as one of the most influential people in the world.
5. Larry Ellison: Born on August 17th, 1944, Lawrence Joseph “Larry” Ellison is an American business tycoon. He is the Co-founder & the Chief Executive Officer of Oracle Corporation. According to the latest Forbes list, he is declared to be the third wealthiest man in America.
6. Charles Koch: Co-owner, Chairman & the Chief Executive officer of Koch Industries, Charles de Ganahl Koch (born on November 1, 1935) is a businessman of American origin. He is involved in a number of businesses and is a proud owner of a variety of well-known brands, such as Stainmaster carpet, Lycra fiber, Quilted Northern tissue and Dixie Cup.
7. David Koch: The Executive Vice President of Koch Industries, David Hamilton Koch is an exceptionally talented American business professional. He is active on the political front and is known for his kind deeds. He has put in his contributions towards various charities such as towards the Lincoln Centre, Sloan Kettering etc.
8. Li Ka-shing: Having a net worth of $28.8 billion according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Sir Li Ka-shing is declared to be the richest person in Asia. His companies are known to make up 15% of the market cap on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. He is the proud recipient of the “Malcolm S. Forbes Lifetime Achievement Award” which was awarded to him on 5th September 2006, in Singapore.
9. Liliane Bettencourt & family: Liliane Henriette Charlotte Schueller is a French heiress, a socialite, a businesswoman and a philanthropist. Being one of the principal shareholders of L’Oreal , she was listed as the wealthiest woman in the world.
10. Bernard Arnault & family: Bernard Jean Étienne Arnault is a very reputed French businessman and is known to have an inclination towards art collection. He has been the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of LVMH since 1989. Forbes ranked him the 10th richest person in the world in 2013. He has a net worth of $29 billion.