Most Beautiful Cities Across The World
Following are some of the most beautiful cities across the world, which are famous for its natural beauty and also the hot spot for tourism:
1. Venice: Venice is a city in northeastern Italy. The city is located between the rivers of Po and Piave. It is the most beautiful city in Italy and all around the world too. It is famous not only for its beauty but also for its setting, architecture and its artworks. It is the capital of Veneto region in Italy.
2. Paris: Situated on the river Seine in the north of France, Paris is the capital of France and also the most populous city. It is also one of the most populous city in Europe and the population of this city is more than 12 million. Now a days Paris is one of the leading business and cultureal centres in the world. Its hold in education, politics, media, entertainment and fashion make it one of the major cities of the world.
3. London: A leading global city having strengths in education, fashion, finance, media, entertainment, arts, healthcare and many more, London is the most populous and capital city of England. Various range of culture and people are there and more than 300 languages are spoken here. Having more than 80 lac of population which makes it the most populous city in the European Union.
4. Prague: Situated on the Vltava River in the north west of Czech Republic, Prague is the most populous and capital city of the country. During the Gothic and Renaissance era this city was not only the capital of Czech Republic but also the seat of two Holy Roman Emperors and the capital of the Holy Roman Empire. Having more than ten major museums and also lots of theatures, cinemas it is one the major travel destination of the world.
5. Rio De Janeiro: It is the second largest city in Brazil and also the third largest city in South America. Having more than 6.3 million of population makes it the 6th largest city of America. It is one of the most city is southern America and it is also known for its natural beauty, carnival celebration and for its beautiful beaches. The great statue of Jesus Christ makes it a center of attraction for its visitors.
6. Lisbon: Having population of more than five lac, Lisbon is the most populous and largest city of Portugal. Lisbon is one of the most beautiful city in the world which holds the importance in Media, Commerce, finance, arts, entertainment, education and tourism. After Istanbul, Rome, Barcelona, Madrid, Athens and Milan, Lisbon is the 7th most visited city in South Europe. This is the oldest city is South Europe and also supposed to be one of the oldest cities in the world too.
7. Amsterdam: One of the most populous city of the Netherlands, Amsterdam is the capital city of the country. It has a population of more than more than 8 lac in the city area and more than 15 lacs in the urban area and more than 20 lacs in the metropolitan area. It is considered as an Alpha Eorld City by the Globalization and World Cities study group due to its the commercial capital of the Netherlands and one of the top financial centers in Europe.
8. Melbourne: Located at northernmost point of the bay, near the estuary of the Yarra River, Melbourne is the most populous city in the state of Victoria, and also the second most populous city in Australia. Melbourne is the great tourist spot which is famous for its natural beauty and beaches.