Most Beautiful Beaches Across The World
There’s nothing better than a beach to relax, take accumulated fatigue, change the mood. But what is the best beach? Its really hard to say. In all around the world there are so many magnificent beaches, which attract the attention of nature lovers. We are presenting some of the most beautiful beaches across the world. Following are the top ten list:
1. Matira Beach, Bora Bora: French Polynesia has some of the most magnificent islands of the planet. Bora Bora, the Matira Beach, a long stretch of white sand facing a crystalline sea, is one of the most beautiful beaches of the world, and despite its beauty, is quiet and uncrowded. Several hotels and luxury resorts are situated in Matira, on the southern tip of the beautiful island of Tahiti.
2. Anse Source d’ Argent Seychelles: The island of La Digue is the third largest of more than 115 islands that make up the Seychelles archipelago in the Indian Ocean. On the coast of La Digue, Anse Source d’ Argent is one of the most beautiful postcards of the planet, in an extensive range of roses sands, which creates a unique spectacle when combined with the blue sea, the granite
boulders and vegetation. A reef protects the beach, making the waters are calm and conducive to pleasant dives. This is one of the beautiful beaches around the world.
3. Champagne, Beach Vanuatu: Vanuatu is a volcanic archipelago in the South Pacific, which is more than 1800 kilometers of Australia. The island of Espirito Santo, the largest of the islands of Vanuatu, has on its shores the beautiful beach of Champagne. The beach has white sands and blue waters, and takes its name for the phenomenon that makes swimmers feel the bubbling water when the tide is low.
4. Whitehaven Beach, Australia: With over 4 km of sand, Whitehaven Beach is part of the Whitsunday Islands National Park, in the state of Queensland, northeastern Australia. Whiteshaven has banks of white sand and clear water pools amid rich vegetation. Visitors must register for a guided tour, and can stay only a few hours to maintain their best to preserve the beaches and park.
5. Tulum, Mexico: There are few places in the world where people can swim in front of paradisiacal beaches towering Mayan archaeological constructions. Tulum, on the coast of the Mexican Caribbean, is one of those places, with ruins on the edge of cliffs that fall into turquoise waters and fine sand. The proximity of varied accommodation options, from large resorts to small huts,
receiving numerous tourists.
6. Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand: The island of Koh Phi Phi, one of the most beautiful islands of the coast of Thailand became famous after appearing in the movie The Beach with Leonardo di Caprio. Despite receiving many tourists, Koh Phi Phi deserves the trip, the beaches such as Maya Bay, with calm waters protected by towering cliffs of over one hundred feet tall. This is also one of the most beautiful beaches of the world.
7. Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Beach: Neighbors of the Bahamas, the Turks and Caicos Islands are more than forty islands and cays that form one of the most exclusive destinations in the Caribbean. The island of Providenciales, known as “Provo”, is the most populated of them, and is nineteen miles of the most beautiful beaches on the planet. The Grace Bay beach has fine sand with calm waters and surrounded coral and plenty of space for guests of his many luxury resorts.
8. Boulders Beach, Cape Town, South Africa: The beach at Boulders Beach forms part of the Table Mountain National Park in Cape Town. More than 3000 penguins live in the sands of Boulders in and out of the water in groups. As the penguins, you can go to other nearby beautiful beaches like Foxy Beach.
9. Nungwi, Zanzibar, Tanzania: On the Indian Ocean coast of Tanzania, Zanzibar island attracts tourists from around the world for its rich history, and especially for its dozens of stunning beaches. The beach of Nungwi at the northern end of the islands have white sand and calm, shallow waters that invite visitors to take a good swim.
10. Sun Island Beach, Maldives: Made up of over 1200 islands and 26 atolls, the Maldives is an archipelago in the Indian Ocean south of Sri Lanka. Among its hundreds of amazing beaches, is one of the most beautiful Sun Island Beach in South Ari Atoll, 90 km from the capital of the Maldives, Malé. With some of the world’s best spots for diving amid luxury bungalows on the
transparent waters, Sun Island Beach is an ideal place to relax only.