Best Exercises to Keep Yourself Fit
Exercise are the best way to make your body fit and active, so that you can take part in any day to day activities. We are presenting you some of the best exercise in the world which will not only help you in burning the excess fat but also to keep yourself fit, fast and active.
1. Step Aerobics: Steps Aerobics is a very important exercise for the body. It is different from the other aerobic exercises because of the use of an elevated platform which is known as step. The elevation of that step can be adjusted by the user according to their comfort and need. This exercise was invented by the Gin Miller in the year 1989. This exercise is most effective in the areas like thighs, legs, hips and bums.
2. Bicycling: Bicycling is another one of the best exercises which is very effective to tone your body and to burn extra calories. This exercise is comfortable for any age group as it helps in gaining a good fitness level. Bicycling is one of the best methods to lose your weight as it increases the heart beat rate which burns the calories and results in weight loss. Bicycling helps to make you legs muscles strong.
3. Swimming: Swimming is one of the best exercises to lose your weight, this exercise results the best in summers. Completing your laps in the pool burns almost 800 calories and also it tones your body. Swimming requires a lot of physical strength and this is one of the best ways to increase you endurance power. Swimming includes the complete body workout with the best results to the shoulders, arms and legs.
4. Elliptical: Elliptical is basically a cardio exercise which helps to lose your weight and to tone the body. Elliptical is also used to build the muscles and this can tone your stomach in a very effective manner. With some music gear on, you will enjoy doing exercise on this machine for a long time which will give the best result. Doing this exercise for 10 minutes continuously for 3-4 times a day will return you the best outcome.
5. Rowing: Rowing is a very radiant way of exercise which tones your arms. Rowing is a good exercise to build your arms muscles, burn calories and to tone you upper back also. Rowing is a very famous sport in which the athletes compete against each others in the rivers or oceans. Rowing requires a very strong shoulders and muscle power. Rowing can be done on various machines also which can be easily available in the gyms.
6. Walking: Walking is the easiest and the best exercise. Walking helps to burnout the calories and to tone the maximum parts of the body in the perfect shape. Walking can tone your stomach, legs and hips. Walking in the early morning is the best and the most effective time to keep you fit. It’s suggested that if you Top ten Exercises to keep yourself fit Exercise are the best way to make your body fit and active, so that you can take part in any day to day activities. We are presenting you some of the best exercise in the world which will not only help you in burning the excess fat but also to keep yourself fit, fast and active. are walking for 10,000 steps daily you will get a perfect fitness. Walking should be a little faster than your normal day to day walk to increase your heart beat and make your body sweat which will help in burning the calories.
7. Dancing: Dancing is another best way to keep your body fit and active. This is an excellent exercise and also considered as one of the best exercise to lose weight. This is one of the easiest exercises amongst all as you just have to put on some music and start shaking your body. Dancing effects on your complete body and burns the calories. Apart from the exercise dancing is also a good stress buster. For dancing you need not require any experience, what all you need is some music and a little space where you can dance properly.
8. Jogging: Jogging is yet another good exercise to make your body fit and active. Jogging is the best exercise for all the age group people, as in this you don’t have to run on a very great pace. You just have to make your body loose and start running on a low pace. Jogging can also be done on the treadmill but the most effective way is to do jogging early morning in fresh air. Jogging helps to burn your calories and to lose your weight. It keeps your body fit and active.
9. Bouncing on The Trampoline: Bouncing on a trampoline is another very good and a fun exercise. People enjoy doing this exercise as there is lot of fun, but there is also a risk as if you fall from the trampoline you may hurt yourself. As per the study done by NASA if you spend 10 minutes on trampoline it will be more effective than 33 minutes of running. Bouncing on the trampoline helps to increase the blood flow in the body and get you relieve from the toxins and waste. This is majorly used by the gymnasts and the acrobats.
10. Kickboxing: Kickboxing is a good exercise which makes you fit, fast and strong. Kickboxing is a wicked sport which requires a great endurance, speed and power. This can be done to lose your weight as well as to make yourself fast and active. Always keep some major points in mind while going for the kickboxing. Firstly, always keep you joints soft as making them stiff can lead them to injury. Secondly, always keep your weight move from one leg to another. Kickboxing burns the calories and make you stronger.