Best Car Companies in The World Ever!!
Everyone in this world is aware of all the big brand names of cars. The entire names in our list are familiar to everyone but on the basis of facts and figures we are bringing a list of top ten car companies in the world. These companies just not provide us the best cars in the world but also the style and luxurious comfort so that we can make our journey with ease. Below are the top ten car companies in this world.
1. Toyota: On the first spot we have the Japanese company Toyota. The headquarters of Toyota is in Aichi, Japan. In the year 2013 the total employees who are associated with Toyota globally was about 333,498. Toyota is calculated as the fourteenth largest organization in terms of revenue generation in the January 2014. In manufacturing, Toyota is again on the top by manufacturing more than 10 million vehicles per year. Toyota is also ranked first in Japan in terms of market capitalization. Toyota is founded by the Kiichiro Toyoda in the year 1937.
2. General Motors: General Motors is on the second position and it is commonly branded as GM. General Motors is an American company and the headquarters is located in Detroit Michigan. General Motors deals in the manufacturing, marketing, distribution of vehicles and parts of vehicles. General Motors is the parent company for so many companies like Holden, GMC, Buick, Chevrolet, Vauxhall, Opel, Baojun, Wuling, Jie Fang, UzDaewoo. General Motors is having so many joint ventures around the globe. General Motors were founded in the year 1908.
3. Mercedes-Benz: The third spot is hold by the German automobile company. Mercedes is famous for its luxurious collection of cars, buses, trucks and coaches. The headquarters of the Mercedes-Benz is located in the Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Mercedes Benz was founded in the year 1926 by Karl Benz and Paul Daimler. Mercedes-Benz has a slogan called as “The best or nothing”. The Karl Benz introduced the first petrol powered car “Motorwagen”. Mercedes is famous for its royal and luxurious cars which has immense power and style.
4. BMW: On the fourth spot we have the BMW. The headquarters of BMW is located in Munich, Germany. This is a German automobile company which was founded by the Franz Joseph Popp in the year 1916. BMW also produces mini cars and it is the parent company of the luxurious Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. BMW also produces motorcycles under the production name of BMW Motorrad. In 2012, around 1,845,186 automobiles and 117,109 motorcycles including all the sub brands was produced by the BMW group. BMW is majorly famous for its stylish and luxurious vehicles.
5. Audi: On the fifth spot we have again a German automobile company Audi. This company is founded by the August Horch in the year 1932. The headquarters of Audi is located at Ingolstadt, Germany. This German company takes care of designing engineering, manufacturing and distribution of automobiles. Audi also holds the major subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group since 1966 i.e. about 99.55%. Audi is very famous for its royal cars and their astonishing performance. Audi is also the member of “German Big 3” along with the BMW and Mercedes-Benz.
6. Nissan: Nissan is a Japanese multinational automobile company. The headquarters of Nissan is located in the Nishi-Ku, Yokohama, Japan. Nissan was founded by the Masujiro Hashimoto, Kenjiro Den, Rokuro Aoyama and Meitaro Takeuchi in the year 1933. Nissal is also a very close alliance to the Renault. Nissan is selling its cars under many brand names like Nissan, Datsun, Infiniti and NISMO. Nissan is the sixth biggest automobile company in the world. Nissan is the foremost brand in Mexico, Russia and China.
7. Honda: On the seventh position we have the Honda. This is again a Japanese company and it is a public company. Honda is majorly known for the manufacturing of cars and motorcycles. The headquarters of Honda is located in the Minato, Tokyo, Japan. This company was founded by the Soichiro Honda and Takeo Fujisawa in the year 1948. Honda is known for the manufacturing of the world’s largest internal combustion engines which are measured by volume. Honda is majorly known for its technology and engines.
8. Hyundai: On the eights spot we have Hyundai. This is a South Korean company and the headquarters is located in the Seoul, South Korea. This company was founded by the Chung Ju-yung in the year 1947. Hyundai has his own owned subsidiary known as Kia Motors which is registered as the fifth biggest automaker company in the world as per the annual vehicle sale in the year 2012. Hyundai is a very big company who has expanded its business globally in 193 countries having more than 6,000 dealerships and about 75,000 employees globally.
9. Suzuki: On the ninth place we have Suzuki. This is again a Japanese company which is founded by the Michio Suzuki in the year 1909. Suzuki is a multinational public company and the headquarters is located in the Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, Japan. Suzuki was declared as the tenth biggest automaker in terms of production worldwide in the year 2011. Suzuki is a global company which has the presence of its manufacturing plants in about 23 countries and the dealership distribution is in more than 192 countries. Around 45,000 employees are associated with Suzuki worldwide. This Japanese company is famous for its low maintenance cost.
10. Ford: On the tenth spot we have the American automobile company Ford. The headquarters of Ford is located in Derbom, Michigan, United States. This is a public company which was founded by the Henry Ford in the year 1903. Ford is selling all his automobiles and the commercial vehicles under the brand name “Ford” and all the luxurious cars are selling under the brand name “Lincoln”. Ford also owns the 15% stake in the Aston Martin, United Kingdom and 2.1% in the Japanese brand Mazda. Ford has launched many luxury as well as economical vehicles in the market.