Benefits of Becoming a Guest Blogger
We are here to accept guest posts on each of the categories!
You probably already know what a guest post is and what are the benefits of becoming a guest blogger, but let’s clarify this subject one more time.
Guest Post is when you post on a blog or third party website and consequently get a backlink pointing to your website or your profile on social networks.
Following are some of the benefits of becoming a guest blogger:
1. Traffic referral: This is the most immediate benefit. As soon as you post a guest post from a high authority blog, you will get some direct visitors to your own blog or profiles on social networks.
2. Getting More Subscribers: Lack of audience is one of the biggest challenges when you start a blog. Do not worry, Making posts for other sites that already have authority in your niche can help you gain subscribers.
3. Link Building and SEO: You can link to your website within the context of the content in your article for a relevant post on your website. Guest posts links will increase your overall website authority and will even help you sort for the long tail keywords.
4. Building Relationships and Generating Leads: Whether you are starting your blog journey or are in an advanced stage, relationship and leads are important things so that you can interact with influencers in your industry. They can help you grow your blog audience and quickly increase your success.
5. Build Your Brand and Position as Authority: Building a brand is critical to a successful business. By writing high quality articles to the top sites of your market, you can gain confidence and get your name in front of your target audience. Responding to comments from your article on other sites will position you as an authority in the industry.
Are you reallyexcited?
So, you can have a look at below what you need to do to become a guest blogger:
1. Write an article of at least 800 words on any subject in Digital Marketing that may include network marketing, affiliate marketing, Facebook marketing, YouTube marketing, e-mail marketing, online sales, e-commerce, etc or you may write articles on Travel, Technologies, Fashion, Entertainment etc.
2. The content has to be objective, no advertising about your own business. Remember, the idea of this guest post is to establish and strengthen your PERSONAL MARK and thereby attract new customers and partners to your business.
3. Your name, your email and the link to your blog, site or profile on social networks
4. Choose an image of at least 800 × 600 px to be included as a featured image in the post
One last step you can do, is, just Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Guest Post” for evaluation.