Andhra Pradesh EPDS Ration Card
Ration Card is an important document that is issued by the Government of India. The Ration card is used to provide basic necessities such as food grains, sugar, kerosene and fuel at subsidized rates. Not only this, it also serves as the Identity Proof as well as address proof.
Ration card is valid for all class and background of the people living in the society. But however, they are classified into different categories on the basis of how much they earn in a year.
After the separation of the states Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, the Andhra Pradesh State Government introduced an online portal/interface to apply, download and check the status of the Ration Card. The official website of the Andhra Pradesh Public Distribution System is http://epdsap.ap.gov.in
About the AP EPDS Ration Cards
Having a Ration Card is very essential as it provides a lot of benefits especially to the underprivileged families in getting food grains, kerosene, sugar, oil etc. at subsidized rates.
The Andhra Pradesh Electronic Public Distribution System (AP EPDS) provides two types of Ration Cards:
• White Ration Cards-White Ration Cards are issued to those families who are under or below the poverty line (BPL).
• Pink Ration Cards- the Pink Ration Cards are issued to those families who are above the poverty line.
This site offered by the Andhra Pradesh State Government will help the applicants to get the information regarding the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card, Application Status and Food Security Card Research and so on.
In this article, we will provide you the information regarding the Status checking of the Andhra Pradesh EPDS Ration Card.
How to Check the Status of Andhra Pradesh EPDS Ration Card?
If you have applied for a Ration Card you can also check the status of the Ration Card online. Below are the steps given for checking the application status of the Andhra Pradesh EPDS Ration Card online.
1. Visit the official website AP EPDS- http://epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
2. Click on the “Print Ration Card” based on the Old RCNO or the Application Number.
3. Now enter the name of any concerned family member and click on the Submit Option.
4. After the submission, a unique number is displayed. Select the number and paste it in the “Click here to search your Application Number” and submit.
5. After that you will receive all the details regarding the AP EPDS Ration Card.
Through this procedure, you can not only check the status of the Ration card but also check the Transaction Details and download the Duplicate Ration Card.
Check the AP EPDS Ration Card Status through AP EPDS Android App:
You can check the status of the AP EPDS Ration card status through the Official Android App. Below are the step by step procedure to check the status:
• Download and install the Official AP EPDS Mobile App (Android App) on your Smart Phone.
• After the installation, open the App and various features are displayed.
• Click on the “Track Application” the option is available in the App.
• You will be now redirected to a new page asking for the “Ration Card Number”. Enter the details and submit.
• If your Ration Card is correct, your current ration card number is displayed on the screen.