Amazing Places to Visit in The World
Following are some of the wonderful locations which are world’s famous places for its beauty and for tourist attractions:
1. Aogashima Volcano, Japan: It is a Volcanic Island in Japan located in the Philippine Sea. This island is positioned 358 kilometers (approx.) south of Tokyo. This is the most secluded island of Izu archipelago.
2. Petra, Jordan: Petra is a located in the southern Ma’an Governorate, Jordan and it is mostly famous for its rock-cut architecture and water channel structure. Petra is also known as the Rose City because of its stone color from which it is engraved.
3. Hiller lake (pink lake), Western Australia: Lake Hiller is located in the Middle island, Western Australia. The most amazing feature about this lake is its pink color. This is a permanent color and it does not change even if the water is taken out. The pink color is because of the organisms in the salt crust.
4. Giant’s Causeway, Ireland: The Giant’s Causeway is located in Ireland at about 3 miles from the town Bushmills. This happened because of a volcanic eruption. It was also given a title of the fourth natural wonder in the United Kingdom.
5. Wisteria Tunnel: Wisteria tunnel is situated in Kitakyushu, Japan. You will find here more than 150 Wisteria plants having more than 20 different species which covers the entire place so charmingly. The main appeal in this place is the Wisteria tunnel which is fully covered with the wisteria flowers and the visitors are allowed to walk down under the tunnel.
6. The Crooked Forest: The Crooked Forest is majorly famous for its pine trees which are grown with an odd shaped structure. This forest is located at the West Pomerania, Poland and contains a total of about 400 pine trees. All the trees are 90 degree bent from the base and all are bent towards the north side. The main method and motive behind this type of trees is mysterious.
7. Glass Beach, California, USA: Glass Beach is located near Fort Bragg, California. This was made by the Fort Bragg residents who threw all their garbage at this place later known as the Glass beach. Earlier people used to throw all their garbage into the ocean which also includes a lot of glass. The pounding surf collected all the glass together now known as Glass Beach.
8. Glow worm cave, New Zealand: Glow worm cave is located in New Zealand. This cave contains thousands of tiny creatures also known as glow worms that radiate their light and gives a glorious view. They size of these worms are as equivalent as the size of a mosquito.
9. Ice Canyon: The Ice Canyon is a very attractive and eye catching location. This is one of the chilly and the coolest place, the water is flowing in between big ice bergs and the scenic beauty is very tremendous.
10. Venice – Italy: Venice is a very beautiful place located in Italy. This place is situated along with the seashore and the complete area is surrounded by water. The major commuting vehicles used here are boats.